Tuesday, February 23, 2010

drop it like its hot.

it has been a while since i last visited this site. so its that fast eh.

------------------
i am supposed to have a class right at this very moment. but i dropped it. and my first subject to be.

im already a junior student in the school i go to. and on that three years, five semesters and one summer semester, i fulfilled all my course requirements, passed, though not exactly with flying colors and avoided those three letters in my transcript. but not until this sem.

i dropped my electrodynamic theory subject for this semester. for reasons that i EPICALLY FAILED the first exam, havent passed a single problem set since then and i cant risk a failing grade because of my scholarship. These might be what you call rational reasons, and for me, they are. but actually, at the start of the sem, im already convinced that i might have to drop the course along the way.

i dont know. maybe that single thought pushed me in giving life to the letters DRP in my records. since i already have a choice of a failsafe plan even before, it doesnt matter if i do well or otherwise, i still have the choice of dropping. i think i actually didnt put much effort in this one. i dont know. or the topic is really hard. or its a professor matter since our prof is a known name to many as terror. but most stories are mostly exaggerated, as i found out.

well, im already in this habit of rationalizing with myself on things like this. but now, i dont know, im a little sad. no, not sad. maybe hate? i hate it that i had to resort to such measures? yeah. maybe that.

even though i already have a blue slip, passed it already to my professor and missed this day's lecture, i intend this little blue slip, to be my last. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment